Business Continuity At Hodge Bakshi
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to change and develop and significantly change daily, the Hodge Bakshi team are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep you, our clients, and our staff safe, whilst continuing to deliver the exceptional quality and personal service you are used to.
COVID-19 Update - 16/04/2020
Following the latest advice from the UK Government, we have put in place measures to ensure that our service to you can continue to operate efficiently throughout this period.
- We are ensuring that our staff have the equipment, technology, systems and reporting in place to allow them to work remotely.
- We receive some of our communications by post and therefore recommend that you try to use email to communicate with us as much as possible. In addition, we ask that you scan in any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to the email where possible.
- If you believe you have sent something to us in the post and we have not responded to it, please speak to your usual Hodge Bakshi direct contact.
- As well as communications over email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings via video conferencing. This is a very simple process and initial testing has received high praise.
- If resourcing levels in any part of our business are compromised due to illness or inability to work, we will refocus our teams as necessary to deliver to deadlines. This would mean prioritisation of workloads and we would keep those affected updated, whilst taking every effort to mitigate the impact should this situation arise.
- We understand some of our services are vital to our clients’ businesses and we will be doing everything feasibly possible to minimise disruption.
HMRC has a set up a phone helpline to support businesses and self-employed people concerned about not being able to pay their tax due to coronavirus (COVID-19). The helpline allows any business or self-employed individual who is concerned about paying their tax due to coronavirus to get practical help and advice. The contact number is: 0800 0159 559.
The government are also daily updating their guidance for employees, employers and businesses. The direct link can be found here.
Our latest updates can be found here.
We fully understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to our clients and we want to reassure you that we are with you, we are in this together and we are here to help you.
The Hodge Bakshi Team